SBCA Membership Drive
Hey friends! We need your help. Our capacity to remain effective is under threat due to funding losses related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Your membership will ensure our important work continues, such as:
- A report on Wastewater Pollution Problems and Solutions in the Texas Hill Country to be published in September 2020.
- Continuing to improve and expand our virtual education offerings
- Efforts to save Oak Hill and the Edwards Aquifer from TXDOT’s destructive plan for the Oak Hill Parkway in the Barton Springs Edwards Aquifer contributing and recharge zone.
Watch this video featuring our Executive Director, Angela Richter, which highlights the importance of SBCA’s 40 years of work with cleaning waterways, protecting land, and educating our community. Join us in protecting creeks in Austin and the Hill Country by becoming a member (or renewing membership) today!
Membership benefits include
- Helping SBCA have a diverse and robust membership so that we can respond to environmental threats across the region and advocate on your behalf.
- Notification of threats to your local environment.
- Members-only guided hikes and events.
- Funding important environmental education work including the “Explorer’s Guide,” Happy Hour speaker series, and informative guided hikes.